What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
- However, you may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide will only be used to send you information such as newsletters and potential updates pertaining to your order.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable us to recognise your computer and help us to track visitors to our site. We use first-person tracking visitor cookies that enable us to better understand the products and services that will be most suitable to you and to optimise the design of the site based on how our customers and visitors use it.
- The cookies we use will also recognise repeat visitors to the site and in conjunction with other information we hold on our customers will attempt to record specific browsing information against an individual profile. This information allows Monarch to accurately identify your behaviours and needs, allowing us to easily tailor offers and information which may be of interest to you. We will only send marketing emails when you have given us permission to do so. We give you the option to unsubscribe from our emails should you wish to.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies. The 'help' portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. We are in the process of assessing how to implement a feature to allow you can opt out of cookies being set on our website giving you more options to opt out in the future.
- Sometimes we use third-party cookies to track our online advertising activity and your response to this. This technology uses non-personal information about your visits to our site and the sites upon which we advertise, in order to deliver relevant advertisements and for us to learn which banner adverts bring users to our website. The information collected and used in this instance is not personally identifiable.
- The cookies we use do not detect any information that is stored on your computer. For more information about cookies and how to stop cookies being installed, visit the following website: www.allaboutcookies.org
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We do not provide your non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We may only release your information if we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the Conditions Of Sale, Loan Agreement, Purchase Order, Repair Order and Service Exchange on our website at: www.monarchaircraftengineering.com/Home/Terms