The Monarch Group which includes Monarch Airlines, Monarch Aircraft Engineering, Monarch Holidays, Monarch Hotels as well as Avro plc, Cosmos Holidays, Archers Direct, somewhere2stay and First Aviation employs over 3,200 staff and offers a wide range of career opportunities within aviation and the Tour Operations business.
Our staff are our greatest asset and are fundamental to the success of our business. They are amongst the most highly trained professionals in the industry and are committed to delivering superior levels of care and service to all our customers.
- Licenced Engineer Line Maintenance Manchester
- Licenced Engineer Base Maintenance Manchester
- Licenced Engineer Line Maintenance Copenhagen
- Licenced Engineer Base Maintenance Luton
- Mechanic Base Maintenance Luton
- Licenced Engineer Line Maintenance Birmingham
- Licenced Engineer Base Maintenance Birmingham
- Mechanic Base Maintenance Birmingham
- Licenced Engineer Line Maintenance Luton
- Licenced Engineer Line Maintenance Gatwick
Click below for more information:
As well as employing permanent maintenance staff Monarch Aircraft Engineering also utilises seasonal contract labour through our sister company Monarch Technical Support (MTS).
MTS is one of Europe’s leading specialists in providing aerospace personnel solutions, firmly established in their own right they are enjoying a growing reputation for delivering manpower and technical solutions to an ever increasing number of world-class customers.
They also have the ability to supply technical management, logistics and office staff on short or long term contacts.
To register with MTS or view any current vacancies please click below:
Monarch Technical Support (MTS)